Monday, November 14, 2011

Can a Girl Have it All?




I remember back in highschool (a long time ago), as Juniors we had a writing project about what we wanted to be when we grew up. This assignment was super easy for me. I had my life all mapped out. It entailed college, moving to New York, getting married when I was 28, and working in the corporate world. For those of you who know me, this is not my reality. After college I got married, young, and I have two beautiful little girls. I am now a stay at home mom. This reality is far from my dreams that I had for myself, but it is a pleasant surprise.

There is not a day that goes by that I ever wish my reality was different. Ever. I love my reality. My girls bring me more joy than i could ever imagine. And my husband is driven, ambitious, and supports me always. I would be lying though if I didnt say that there is an inner business woman who kinda wonders "what if".

So what do I do with this? I love being a stay at home mom, but I also want to run a marathon, and I also want to be a business woman. Can we have it all? I think we can.

I spent the last year watching and supporting my friend Heather as I watched this dream become real for her. I have seen confidence ooze from her every pore. I have seen her speak in front of a large audience and even triple her salary. All the while we go on play dates and she is there still for her children in every way. So I decided...I want in!

And here it is. I mulled this over and over again. From every angle. It took a year, but I plugged my nose and jumped! Rodan and Fields. The two doctors that created the infamous Proactiv. They have developed an anti-aging line (exactly what I need). It is A-MAZING! Stopping or even reversing the signs of aging! Who doesnt want to look as young as they can for as long as they can? Well, I have partnered with them to expand their business in Boise and across the nation. The dream of having everything is now at my finger tips! I can be a mom, run my marathon, and even be that successful business women. So excited about this new adventure. And if it is anything like what I have seen, it is going to be an amazing ride!



Side note: If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to help grow a business, let me know. Or even visit my site to check it out! www.evelynmc.myrandf.com

No comments:

Post a Comment