Thursday, November 10, 2011

Whats in a name?

I spend a small amount of time in the blogging world. It starts with one intriguing blog, then on the side bar a name catches your eye. A name for another blog. You click and read. Then you see another catchy name, and off you go! You can quickly be swallowed into the blogging world.

I have resisted long enough. It is about time for me to start my blog. But what to name it? I briefly looked up a website on how to start a blog. It suggested that I should find a theme to talk about and go from there. Theme? What if you want the freedom to talk about several things? All things that you love? Hence the title. Live. Love. Eat. Run.

Live. I believe it living well. To me this means quality of time. Spend it with the people you love, doing the things that you enjoy. I want to be the best Evelyn that I can be. So I surround myself with things that bring me up, not tear me down. I surround myself with positive things. There is no room for negativity here. Time is precious, and its the choices you make that determine the quality of the time you have.

Love. Need I say more? The Beatles say it the best in the infamous song "all you need is love". I love loyally, and deeply. I am a tenderhearted one that loves with every ounce. I give my love easily and except it unconditionally. When I find something or someone I love I want to shout it from the roof tops. I want to share the things I love with everyone. Dont worry, there will be more of this to come.

Eat. I like to cook, eat, smell, watch it on tv, I love food! I come from a family of "foodies". When we travel, food is a big part of it. When we party, food is a part of it. When we gather, food will inevitably be a part of it. I love creating in the kitchen and enjoying the final product with my family and/or friends.

Run. This word has changed my life. It is now a part of me, and no one can take that away. I worked hard and set goals for myself that seemed unattainable. When i did complete my goals, it was one of the proudest moments I have ever felt. Running makes me a better wife and mother. I am a better person because I run.

No comments:

Post a Comment