Friday, November 11, 2011

Recipes that Change your life

Growing up, my mom was always cooking new and different foods. Foods from any culture. And every Sunday she would boast a new "heart smart" meal. Growing up with so many tastes and food culture has molded me into an adventurous eater. Have you ever had that jump onto the table and shout, "Halelluja" moment when trying something new? Or perhaps you have jumped out of your chair and done a little jig? If you have, you have experienced a life changing moment with food. Here are a few foods that have changed my life!
Grilled peaches with blackberry basil butter
Green Smoothie I tried a green smoothie at a party for the first time. It was surprisingly delicious and nutritious. The very next day I went out and bought this fancy shmancy blender. Now we make smoothies all the time!
Quinoa this super food has proven to be a great pasta and rice substitute!

No comments:

Post a Comment