Friday, December 30, 2011

The top 11 in 2011


The end of a year brings much reflection. As I look back upon my year in always seem to find a theme. This past year was a year for travels and firsts. So in no particular order, her are the top 11 moments of the year 2011:

1. Getting the gift of perfect eyesight! Thank you PCLI and Vision One! Lasik eye surgery is life changing!

2. Taking the family to Pheonix AZ. We loved our time eating and shopping all around Pheonix. And nothing can replace the time we spent with my Brother Larry and his family.

3. Watching Ruby and Macy in their first Dance Recital! Ruby was amazing, confident, and polished. Macy ran off the stage crying. haha

4. Taking a Valentines trip to Seattle, one of my favorite cities!

5. Running Ragnar Las Vegas with my amazing, inspiring, and talented friends. While competing with Brian and my brother Larrys team!

6. Going on a cruise to the Bahamas with my sweetheart, then exploring Disneyworld and Universal Studios.

7. Partnering with the Doctors of Proactiv to expand the Boise market with their new anti aging market! The best investment I made all year!

8. Watching Ruby begin Kindergarten! She walked in and never looked back. I cried a little. Bittersweet. So proud of her, so sad to let her go.

9. Running Sawtooth Relay with a fantastic team, which my husband Brian was on with me!

10. Going on my first 12 mile, 25 mile, and 30 mile bike races. And I was absolutely how shocked at how well I did!

11. Gaining the confidence to live up to my potential. Thru the love of my family and surrounding myself with amazing friends.

This year treated us well. Very well. But I cant wait to see what 2012 brings! Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment